It was a disappointing week in Maine Legislature:
- LD 820 Tax Payer Funded abortion signed into law this week
- LD 1313 Physician assisted suicide was signed into law this week
- LD 1001 State Budget 7.993 Billion Dollar Budget was enacted in both
- However, it looks like Republicans were able to keep workman’s comp in check.
- Democrats killed LD 186 and LD 1372. These were bills that would not allow
illegals to vote
- National Popular Vote passed in both chambers and is scheduled for enactment on
If you have contact with any Democrat Legislators reach out to them now. Call, email, on National Popular Vote by MONDAY.
Jon Kinney York County Chair